The Wall Bed Centre & Conditions
You agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions apply to all goods or services we supply to you.
The Wall Bed Centre reserves the right to correct any errors published on either the website or hard copy emails.
- Please choose your Wall Bed carefully as we do not give refunds simply because you have changed your mind, have made the wrong decision or found the item cheaper elsewhere. We recommend you carefully choose your Wall Bed.
- All faulty parts will be ordered and replaced providing it is a manufacturer’s warranty issue. All other damaged parts must be paid for by the customer to be fixed and replaced. Please retain your invoice for proof of purchase.
- Invoices and quotes must be checked to make sure that all details and all items ordered are correct.
- The Wall Bed Centre is not liable for any delay in performing any of their obligations if a delay is caused by circumstances beyond their reasonable control, including but not liable to failure of or interruption in the provision of the essential services such as electricity supply, bank payment systems and delivery services.
- Invoices are to be paid 100% upfront on all MECHANISM ONLY sales.
- Invoices are to be paid 100% upfront on all REPAIRS, PARTS & SERVICES sales.
- Invoices requiring a deposit payment are to pay 75% upfront (of total) and the balance 48 hours prior to delivery.
- All Quotes and Invoices are valid for 7 days from the date issued. All quotes are to be confirmed with an email scan of the signed quote given and approval to go ahead.
- Funds must clear in the The WallBed Centre’s account before any orders are placed. This can take from 24-48 hours to clear.
- All Components to The WallBed Centre’s order are the property of The Wall Bed Centres until the invoice has been paid in full. Failure to pay the complete amount within the 48 hours prior to delivery and installation and all work will stop and The Wall Bed Centres have the right to remove the Cabinet and Mechanism until such time.
- Please read & check that all details on the invoice (with your order) are correct. If there is a mistake please reply with the correction ASAP to avoid disappointment when your Wall Bed arrives.
- Payments must be made by either Direct Deposit or BPay through your nominated bank or payment can be made by Credit Card by calling The WallBed Centre’s Accounts Department on 1300 888 974. Payment by American Express or Diners Club Cards will incur a 4.4% fee on top of their invoice total. The maximum payment amount is $4,000.00 when paying by credit card. If the payment is over $4,000.00, this will need to be made in separate credit card transactions. (There is no extra fee for this to the customer).
- Once payment for your order has been received, The WallBed Centre will send you an email within 24 hours to advise of the delivery in receiving your wallbed. (Mechanism only or other).
- All customers’ details, that place an order, are kept on a secure The WallBed Centre’s database.
- Prices shown are in Australian Dollars and include GST. Prices may not include delivery and handling charges outside Metropolitan areas (unless stated on the invoice).
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Prices on services and repairs will be invoiced at the time of booking.
- It’s important to understand that we source the highest quality Wall beds from overseas and at times the fees importing them into Australia may change without notice. Any additional costs must be covered by the customer and you will be advised initially over the phone then by email if the price is different from any of our advertised prices before you make a deposit based on the price you were given over the phone from The Wall Bed Centre’s.
- Most wallbeds come with a manufacturer’s warranty. Manufacturer’s warranty does not cover marks on the laminate as a result from everyday wear and tear, damaged caused by rough handling or misuse or the Wall Bed being disassembled, tampered with or exposed to moisture.
- Do not stand or jump on the slats or frame. Do not attempt to disassemble the slats from the base or frame.
- The weight allowable for the wallbed is 150kg for each person/each side.
- Warranty does not cover any damage caused to the fixing of the supporting wall or inappropriate use or rough handling is evident or if The Wall Bed has not been properly maintained.
- Any defects in workmanship must be notified within 7 working days of completion.
- The WallBed Centre’s mattresses supplied come with a manufacturer’s 5 year warranty.
- All goods are warranted from defective workmanship and material, provided that the goods are unmodified in any way, are used for the purpose intended by the manufacturer and have been properly cared and maintained for in accordance with the points in the assembly instruction book.
- The risk in the property of goods delivered passes to you, the customer, upon delivery of the goods.
- The delivery quoted on pricelists is for Australia wide on mechanisms ONLY. The deliveries for the wallbed that have the cabinetry included are quoted at time of order.
- A $50.00 charge will apply for each additional attempt to deliver the wallbed(s) ordered.
- Please check all information of the invoice is correct with the delivery details. If details are incorrect please call Accounts on 1300 888 974.
- The processing of orders and all deliveries are made Monday to Friday within business hours (excluding public holidays). No deliveries will be made on weekends or after business hours.
- During the “Wet Season” deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may be affected by adverse weather conditions. In this event, deliveries may take longer than usual timeframes.
- Delivery timeframe on mechanisms ONLY is 5-7 working days once full payment is received.
- The WallBed Centre’s deliveries are within a 50km radius of Brisbane, Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne, and Adelaide are included in the purchase price. Quotes for delivery from the closest main centre to your door are available if outside of the delivery inclusive zone.
- Someone will need to be at the location of delivery for the driver to take a signature. This service is to kerbside only. Please have someone there to help the driver unload the boxes. The driver will need a man’s assistance to unload all the boxes.
- Some boxes may weigh over 50kg.
- Delivery timeframes may change from time to time due to unforeseen circumstances. The WallBed Centre’s will endeavour to provide the most up-to-date information if circumstances change.
- The WallBed Centre’s cannot and will not accept responsibility for delivery failures or delays by our third party delivery contractor.
- IMPORTANT: The contents packaged are carefully inspected before shipping. Please inspect contents immediately upon arrival before the driver leaves. If any damage is visible, have the driver make a note on the delivery docket and sign his name before accepting the delivery. If any concealed damaged is noticed when cartons are opened, please contact The WallBed Centres immediately. 1300 888 974
- PICK UP
- If you choose to collect your purchase from The WallBed Centre at one of our locations, an email will be sent to you to advise when it is available to be picked up.
- Please provide the staff member of The WallBed Centres a copy of your paid invoice when you pick up your items.
- If you have any query about the progress of your order please contact The WallBed Centres team. Please have your The Wall Bed Centre Invoice number ready. The terms of this clause apply when you select to collect your wallbed from any of the The WallBed Centres locations.
- The WallBed Centre’s Chirorest Innerspring Mattresses are constructed with a tempered steel spring unit, cotton wadding, foam, and quilted polyester cover. Designed to give you maximum comfort and support.
- Standard mattress depth recommended is 20-25cm.
- Pillow-top mattresses are not recommended for The WallBed Centre beds.
- The mattress is made in quilted covering polyurethane
Density 30cm semi-orthopedic. They are fully foam covered in cotton fabric.
- Turning and airing the mattress is beneficial.
- Installations of all DIY wallbeds are an optional extra and call us we will get you in touch with an independent installer near you.
- The WallBed Centre offer all customers free phone support during business hours.
- DIY Mechanism instructions must be read carefully before starting the assembly. Charges apply for replacement parts when a part is damaged due to not reading the assembly instructions prior to commencing the installation. Most parts that are damaged can be replaced at a cost.
- All package prices do not include the side units. These are an optional extra and are charged at style and size from The WallBed Centre’s cabinet maker. A side unit style guide can be provided.
- Colour samples of fabrics and laminates are available to view in the The WallBed Centre’s showrooms.
- All wallbeds can be moved when you move. (prices on application)
- INFORMATION PROVIDED ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
Should any claim be made and proven to not be the fault of The WallBed Centre there will be a cost to the claimant which may be noted as an administration fee of $550.00 followed by an hourly fee of $220.00 per hour. The fees include any time spent over the phone, writing emails, letters, court attendance, mediation or any other event that requires any time by any staff or owners of The WallBed Centre. These fees will start at the time any staff member leaves their home to the time they arrive back home.
Other costs that will be charged are costs related to involving the staff of The WallBed Centre which will be charged at an hourly rate of no less than $25.00 per hour starting at the time the staff member leaves their home to the time they arrive back home.