Benefits & Features:
THE WALL BED FRAME
- HEAVY DUTY STEEL FRAME: Engineered to outperform aluminum or wood components. Rugged, lifetime durability.
- PRECISE: Takes the guesswork out of wall bed manufacturing and assembly. The exact equation to bring the cabinet and the lift mechanism together.
- COMPACT: Reduces the cabinet depth to 406mm or less. Eliminates protrusions and saves valuable floor space.
- LIGHTER AND STRONGER: Remove up to 45kg from some systems and have a stronger, more precise product.
- ADAPTABILITY: Specifically engineered for use with leading wall bed mechanisms. No guesswork on hole drilling to combine the frame with the lift mechanism.
- VERTICAL OR HORIZONTAL: The frame is precision machined to not only adapt to various mechanisms, but the frame also is interchangeable as a vertical or horizontal bed.
- STRENGTH AND LOAD: Three stiffeners ensure the strongest bed base possible. Stiffeners are notched to overlap the frame for maximum load bearing. Test to 907kg dead weight load.
- TRIP-FREE© FOLD-AWAY LEG: No strings or cords. A leg system similar to systems costing many times more. A touch of the finger and in seconds the leg and the bed fold away.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Limited lifetime warranty on manufacturers defects.
- SPACE AGE HEAVY DUTY MECHANISM: Designed for everyday use in residential or commercial installation. Balances with fingertip control for ease of operation. Mounts to vertical sidewalls of the cabinet.
- ADJUSTABLE TENSION TO BALANCE: Apply varying spring combinations to balance all bed sizes, Single through King, vertical or horizontal mount.
- DURABILITY: Tested to perform thousands of cycles without failure.
- COMPACT: Needs only 25mm or cabinet width on each side.
- STRENGTH AND LOAD: Will handle all sizes of beds and the mattresses needed for ultimate comfort.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Limited lifetime warranty on manufacturers defects. Misuse, abuse, or damage by misapplication are not covered.
Price includes complete Wall Bed, Delivery, Installation Instructions & all components to put the Desk Wall Bed together.